ABOUT OUR CLUB
Committed to Our Members
Emeryville Yacht Club was founded in 1989 under the name North Star Yacht Club, to promote good fellowship among its members and to yachting in general, promote boating safety and education, and provide its members with boating and social activities. It was renamed Emeryville Yacht club in 1999. As members of PICYA, we are are a casual club focused on fun on the water with family and friends. Emeryville Yacht Club is an active club with about 100 individual members who love using our boats!
*Casual club focused on fun on the water with friends and family.
* Fantastic location. Central San Francisco Bay.
* Full member of Pacific Inter – Club Yacht Association including reciprocal privileges with most Bay Area Yacht Clubs and beyond.
* Home ported in Emeryville at Emery Cove Yacht Harbor and Emeryville Marina. Great marina. Great location. Great staff.
* Nice mix of sail and power boats in the fleet.
* Active members with all levels of experience.